Jan. 10: Plinky ~ TV haiku

It’s been a while since I’ve done a Plinky prompt. I couldn’t resist this one:

Write a haiku about your favorite TV show.

Remember: 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables.

You know I loves me some haiku, so I can’t stop at one.

30 Rock soooo rocks.
Blerg! It’s a rerun tonight.
Bite me, NBC.

If I had to choose
Between Jim, Oscar, and Dwight
I’d love Andy best.

Glad I’m not a Bluth
The whole family is psycho
Wish I could still watch.

Meh. I’ve done better.

blogsignature

1 comment:

  1. If I were Margene
    I'd let Barb do the dishes
    Then kick Nicki's ass

    I don't like to share
    Big Love is over the top
    Too damn many kids

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails