Jan. 1: Kiddie interviews

I ripped off this little questionnaire from Jen E @ mommablogsalot and surveyed my goofy kids tonight. Here were their answers.

Name Katie Jack
Age 9½ years old 8 years old
Favorite toy the Wii LEGOs
Favorite TV show The Suite Life on Deck Spongebob Squarepants
Favorite book Katie Kazoo series Harry Potter series
Favorite animal dog Dug (from Up)
Favorite movie Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (“there was just so much action!”) Batman Returns
Favorite food rice with popcorn chicken natto
Favorite drink milk, water Pepsi
Favorite color blue red
Favorite clothes blue jeans, Snoopy shirt black skinny jeans
Favorite place to go Great Wolf Lodge Great Wolf Lodge, LEGO store
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Bailey Mack
What do you love about Mom? “She loves me so much and cares about me.” “She has good parenting and she takes care of me.”
What do you love about Dad? “He made me my special bear, Sam.” “We go hiking together.”
If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii Greenland

If I remember, I’ll ask them these same questions next January 1. Since Jack’s favorites of everything change on a pretty regular basis, I predict his answers will be quite a bit different next year; it won’t surprise me if Katie’s are mostly the same.

 blogsignature

4 comments:

  1. I think you made up the comments they made about you! {Snicker}. ShevyX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Katie and I could hang out - I actually like Wizards of Waverly Place a lot - such a cute show, I wish I had a tween in the house to blame it on when I turn it on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to do that every year and save their answers.

    Love those kiddies! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails