Jan. 2: Son of a nutcracker!

I’m probably supposed to be keeping this a secret, but I just can’t stand it.

My seester and her family are coming for a visit!

They haven’t all been here at the same time since ‘04, and I’m super-dee-duper excited. Kathy’s made me promise not to plan a party so I’m not gonna. But I can make lots of other plans! First we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough as fast as we can, and then, to finish, we’ll snuggle. Also, we’re going to eat sugar plums! Maybe even hold hands.

Good news, I saw a dog today.

blogsignature

P.S. I painted a picture of a butterfly!

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do about the snow angels if there isn't any snow? Just curious. And happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish I had a sister. (Well, I guess I have a couple of step sisters--whom I acquired as an adult--on your side of the country, but your relationship sounds like so much fun!). ShevyX.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails