Jan. 11: Definitely maybe better

I fell asleep around 10:30 last night and was surprised that I didn’t wake up again until 2 a.m. On previous nights I woke up pretty much every time I rolled over or moved or breathed. When I got up at 2 I took some pain pills and fell right back asleep—another nice surprise. The next time I opened my eyes it was after 8 a.m. A good night’s rest, for really and for true! Of course, going six hours without pain pills did a number on me and it took a few hours before I could stop growling.

I also think we need a new mattress. We have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad bed. I’ve known it for a long time, but it’s much more noticeable when I’m aware of every single muscle in my body. Why didn’t I think of this last week, when I could have actually gone out and mattress-shopped?

Nothing else to report for now. Just busy gettin’ well.

2 comments:

  1. Bad mattresses are the worst - we had a terrible one for the first two years of our marriage but finally replaced it several months ago - FINALLY!

    Glad you're getting some much needed rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad mattresses are the worst - we had a terrible one for the first two years of our marriage but finally replaced it several months ago - FINALLY!

    Glad you're getting some much needed rest!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails