Jan. 28: It’s Sonya’s b-day

Happy birthday to my fab sister-in-law Sonya! Today is her big day, unless you’re in China (which she is), and then it was yesterday. Kinda. I never understand the time difference and always mess up when I’m trying to carry the four and divide by the square root of Kazakhstan’s current exchange rate. It’s true, you can ask her. That’s why we called her at 4:00 in the morning when Jack was born. Of course, she lived in Belgium back then, and that just proves that I can’t do math no matter where Sonya lives.

Here’s hoping, from all of us, that your day is or was great, Son! She occasionally checks in here at stuff jen says, so feel free to leave your own birthday wishes for Sonya in a comment below.

5 comments:

  1. Sonya -- Happy Birthday!! It's also a wonderful excuse to ask how Finn is doing?? His picture is still on my frig--even though I have fallen in love with my own version of him. My Gilly is a shepherd mix, but he loves me and Finn is SOOO far away...

    Hope you had/have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mu-THER! Finn is a "her," a "she," a FEMALE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mu-THER! Finn is a "her," a "she," a FEMALE.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails