Jan. 30: A quickie

On Wednesday I woke up feeling headache-y. I didn’t sleep much Wednesday night. Yesterday I slept most the morning but when I woke up my headache was worse than ever. I tried to eat, but my tummy said “no way!” I tried to drink water, Gatorade, tea… it all came right back up.

Last night I slept most the night but not soundly, so I’m exhausted today. This morning I’ve been able to keep some food and water down for a few hours (an improvement over yesterday) but my head is still pounding. At least I’m not so concerned about getting dehydrated.

On top of all this, my back is killing me. I thought it was because of our crappy bed but after several hot showers, a heating pad, etc. it doesn’t feel even a tiny bit better. Now I’m worried it could be a kidney infection. When I had E. coli poisoning a few years ago it started like this—achiness until I couldn’t stand up straight. That was the only thing that let me know anything was wrong.

I’ll try to get in to see my doctor today if this doesn’t improve in the next few hours. I’m not asking for sympathy; just want to let you know why I’m not really blogging or returning phone calls and e-mails very quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch - I hope you get that cleared up / figured out soon! Take care of yourself hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jen-Jen. Feel better. (I was wondering why you hadn't responded to one of my status updates about you on FB...now I know!)...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that sucks. I hope you did get in to the dr. and you're feeling better. I had a kidney infection for the first time a couple of years ago and it zoomed straight to major and required superdrugs. And I thought I'd just pulled some muscle in my back! Ha.

    Well, 'nuff 'bout me! I hope you are doing OK and that Vic has had enough of a break to be able to pamper you adequately!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails