Jan. 23: Lori’s holiday

Happy birthday to The Lovely Lori! My guess is that she’s celebrating by going to work. Woo. Hoo. Hopefully someone will take her out for lunch and shower her with stuff that’s shiny or sparkly or both.

I, on the other hand, am offering up these lame-o virtual gifts for her:

A mad man.



A Prius. Just cuz.



Carb-free pasta that tastes good. Oh, I know it doesn’t exist. I have a team of researchers on it right now, though. And Lori will be one of the first to try it when it’s perfected.



I’m pretty sure that “President Obama” is the best gift Lori could ask for, but just in case… John, you better have somethin’ good up your sleeve and if it has somethin’ to do with John Mayer, all the better.

I love you, Lori! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jen-Jen. I love all those presents and starting with a Mad Man and ending with John Mayer would be the absolute best day ever!

    Thank you for knowing me so well. I feel very loved...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I add my HAPPY BIRTHDAY for a great day!! Do something very special for yourself! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails