Jan. 21: Reading lists

I’ve mentioned before that I’m slowly working through a list of “100 Books Everyone Should Read.” I think I’ve also promised to post that list here. I started to do that this morning and realized I don’t remember where I got the list from and, like an idiot, I didn’t cite the source. I copied it into Word, formatted it into a table, added publication years, added a column to record the year I read the book, and somewhere in that process I removed the source URL.

So what’d I do? I Googled 100 books everyone should read. The results were a very, very long list of everyone in the world suggesting lists of books they think everyone should read. So… here are links to a bunch of them. If any appeal to you, copy the text into a program that will let you track your reading.


There are lots of children’s reading lists out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails