Apr. 27: More pigs, and lots to read

Lookie here! I’m still alive! But now I have company—EmCityGuy and Sherilee both have variations of the swine flu right along with me. I wonder if their spouses are making as much fun as them as mine is. I’ve been coughing on all the doorknobs in our room today, in hopes that he’ll find out for himself just how un-fun the swine flu is and maybe he shouldn’t tease his wife when she feels super-crappy.

I promised my mom last week I’d send her a link to the David Sedaris articles in the online version of The New Yorker magazine, and thought I might as well share it here so all y’all can read them too. This is a link to search results, so if you bookmark it, any newly published articles will show up whenever they’re available.

David Sedaris on The New Yorker

A piece published in 2007, Journey Into Night, is one I’ve written about before. Don’t miss it.

jensignature

2 comments:

  1. I've been told that when I get hit by a car I'll get sympathy. Some people have no respect for the fact that I'm most certainly hovering at death's door, or nearly so... Give or take a dozen degrees in my temperature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely, the "aporkalypse" is upon us all.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails