Apr. 7: It’s April 7

5 Things Happening in My Life That Do Not Deserve Further Explanation

  1. I remembered to wear a bra to the PTO board meeting tonight. I’m still not sure I want these people to nominate me to join the board, but at least I managed to present myself as a decent human being.
  2. Until yesterday I had never eaten at a Panera Bread before. Now I don’t think I ever want to eat anywhere else ever again, ever.
  3. I forgot to eat dinner tonight, and now it’s 10 p.m. and too late to eat. Dang.
  4. New episodes of Law & Order: SVU make me a lot happier than they should.
  5. My goal for the month of April? No trips to the emergency room. Seven days in, so far so good.

jensignature

2 comments:

  1. I'll agree with that last one - you seriously need a break from all things medical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humble opinion: It's never too late to eat. I have been known to enjoy a midnight snack every now and again... might explain current clothing-fitting difficulties, but I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails