Apr. 9: Thursday Thunks #2

  1. thursdaythunks What was the last thing you ate?
    Potato chips
  2. I say the color purple… what do you think of?
    If you say “The Color Purple,” then I think of the book/movie/musical. If you say “purple,” I think of my daughter’s bedroom (which is actually lavender).
  3. Lamps or ceiling lights?
    Both. I hate having to walk through a room to turn on the light; I just want to flip a switch and those are typically connected to ceiling lights. However, I generally prefer lamp light to light a room, once I’m sitting in it.
  4. What color rabbit is your favorite?
    I can honestly say I’ve never thought about this before. White, I guess. Grey? I don’t know.
  5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do?
    After I’m done crying, I’d probably start walking to the nearest home or business.
  6. What is one thing most of your friends do online that you just can’t understand the fascination and do not participate in?
    I don’t have very many friends who get into 3-D virtual world stuff (i.e., Second Life), but I suppose that’d be it. It’s not that I don’t get it; it’s more that I don’t want to try it out because I’d probably love it and end up with another time-wasting addiction.
  7. What do you need right now?
    I could really use a good night’s sleep.
  8. And your most serious injury you’ve had was…?
    Injury? That’d be my first broken foot—I had the plaster cast, crutches, all that. Some of my illnesses have been a lot more serious, but (so far) that’s been my worst injury.
  9. What is the most evil thing you’ve ever done?
    I had “Satan” embroidered on Mickey Mouse ears at Disneyland for my friend Ed. I still can’t believe I got away with it.
  10. Give us some random fact about you.
    I wish my kids wanted to color in coloring books more often because I love to color along with them.

As always, now it’s your turn. Answer in a comment or on your own blog and post a link and/or at the Thursday Thunks site. Thanks for playing.

What is THURSDAY THUNKS? Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TT’s can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).

jensignature

10 comments:

  1. I am actually addicted to coloring. I don't get the whole Second Life thing. I am aware of the pull it could have on me. :)The Sims just about killed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite kind of rabbit is solid chocolate - not the crappy HOLLOW kind!! So I guess my favorite color of rabbit is brown, except not the roadkill brown of a bunny what had the crap scared right outta him in his last moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the Second Life thing either. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visitng me and I enjoyed your answers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers!

    (I just started following you on Twitter!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE to color! I am glad I'm having a baby 'cause someday I'll have a good excuse to color too. It's a little weird to do alone as an adult. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. broken foot must have really hurt. i hope i won't have anything broken in my lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love coloring!! It may skip a generation - my daughter's not into it either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers!

    (I just started following you on Twitter!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails