Apr. 15: MMM on WA

This is stolen from Jen E and I’m totally doing it wrong because it’s supposed to be a Monday Morning Meme but I was so hung over Monday morning, I couldn’t blog. 

  1. How long have you been blogging? Who is your target audience? How often, if at all, do you think about quitting or taking an extended break? What do you do when you start feeling burned out with blogging?
    * I started a web site in 1999, so that puts me at ten years of writing this nonsense. There were years when I was more bloggy than others, but in 2006 I started writing more frequently. My number of posts each year since then has increased greatly, but as I always say, it’s quality, not quantity and I know I write some of the least interesting stuff on the web. Meh.
    * My target audience is friends and family.
    * The only time I’ve taken an extended break is when I’ve been overwhelmed with something else. I don’t expect I’ll ever quit. I’ve been a journal-er since high school and my blog has replaced that.
    * When I’m burned out I just don’t blog.
  2. What’s on your mind now?
    I just got home from a PTO board meeting, so I’m thinking about my responsibilities for next school year and hoping I haven’t over-committed.
  3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the body or the mind of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? Explain your answer, please.
    My 30-year-old body wasn’t all that fit (I was pregnant) so I’d rather have my 30-year-old mind.
  4. What would constitute a “perfect” evening for you?
    There are two kinds of evenings I like best—the quiet, kid-free nights home with Victor, and the happy family nights when we’re all together and getting along. Either one equals “perfect” to me.

Alright, I wasn’t actually hung over on Monday morning, but I was at my mom’s and had slept NOT AT ALL well and was too grouchy to blog. Trust me, you wouldn’t have wanted to read what would have come out my fingers that morning.

jensignature

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking you had partied hard with Mom on Sunday night--whoo hoo. I'm sad to learn otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never right? So agreeing with you on number 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never right? So agreeing with you on number 4!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails