Apr. 16: Thursday Thunks #3

  1. thursdaythunks Recently Berleen and I discovered the allure of the Twilight series. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest “thing”? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.)
    Not really. The “thing” usually loses some appeal for me once it reaches the mainstream.
  2. What software do you use for your email?
    Outlook and Yahoo
  3. Are you comfortable being nude?
    Nope
  4. What is something you plan on doing this summer?
    I’ll be taking the kids to swimming lessons every day for a month (jealous???). We also have a trip to Sunriver planned. Nothing else is a sure thing yet.
  5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it?
    So many! But I think one of my favorites is in Rent when Maureen yells, “There will always be women in rubber flirting with me!”
  6. How many email addresses do you have?
    Six, but I only use three on a regular basis
  7. Is the sky falling?
    Not to my knowledge…
  8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?
    No. I flew over it once but the clouds were too thick to see it. Bummer.
  9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter?
    I mailed our handwritten thank-you notes right after Christmas.

As always, now it’s your turn. Answer in a comment or on your own blog and post a link at the Thursday Thunks site. Thanks for playing.

What is THURSDAY THUNKS? Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TT’s can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).

jensignature

7 comments:

  1. What a great blog design you have....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love Rent and when Maureen says that. Too funny. Thanks for playing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that thank you cards count! Check out my other answers, HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think anything handwritten counts!

    Happy Thursday!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous you don't get sucked into mainstream things.

    Also, swimming lessons are sooo important! I remember taking them back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THURSDAY THUNKS

    1. Recently Berleen and I discovered the allure of the Twilight series. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest “thing”? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.)

    Guess I'm too out-of-it to be "in"--so I just get caught up in BBC series....Ballykissangel, Monarch of the Glen.... See, not too cool!

    2. What software do you use for your email?

    Outlook and Yahoo

    3. Are you comfortable being nude?

    Is that with an audience? Nope

    4. What is something you plan on doing this summer?

    Have visits from grandkids and friends!

    5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it?

    Too many to remember!! But probably my favorite is Gandhi's "You can be the change you want to see in the world" (may be a bit of a loose translation....)

    6. How many email addresses do you have?

    Two

    7. Is the sky falling?

    You'll have to ask Chicken Little....

    8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?

    Yes, and it's unbelievable!!

    9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter?

    About a month ago to an older cousin who doesn't "do" computers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that thank you cards count! Check out my other answers, HERE!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails