Apr. 17: Plinky ~ Here on Jennifer’s Isle

Today’s Plinky prompt:

You're stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you do when the rescue ship comes?

Explain your choice.

Vacationing is one thing; being stranded is something entirely different. If it’s been a week, I might ask the rescue ship to hang out for a little while so I can do some more chillaxin’. If it’s been a few months or years, though, I’d hop right aboard and ask them to get me the latest People magazine and the nearest brow waxer. And yeah, I’d prob’ly want to see my kids too, assuming Victor had been my island companion all that time.

What would you do?

jensignature

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh. Sweet that you imagined your companion as Vic. I would have never imagined my husband. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails