Oct. 11: Post dos

Here it is, my second post for the day, as requested. I actually thought of something to write between clicking “Publish” for that last one and opening a new Live Writer window to write this one. Yay me.

Today I watched the most recent episodes of Cougar Town and Modern Family at abc.com. I must have missed them when they aired, and with TiVo (or our cable signal) being all farked up lately, it seems TV isn’t very dependable anyway. I’ve noticed that a lot of networks are posting full episodes of their shows on their web sites. If you can’t find them at the network sites, check out Hulu.

Cougar Town hasn’t been quite as good as its pilot in the two most recent episodes (in my opinion), but I’m still giving it a chance because I think there’s potential. Modern Family, on the other hand, is really, really funny. The Costco thing in the most recent episode was priceless. And if you missed last week’s wedding episode of The Office, you MUST watch it at NBC.

I shall now return to my quiet weeping.

blogsignature

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Modern Family was pretty awesome last week. You know the guy who had the plane flown into him (Ty Burell)? I work with his brother. He keeps me posted on what's going to be happening (cue Shelley Long in a couple of weeks).

    OK, shameless namedropping over.

    OK, I'll let you get back to your quiet weeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the pain... hope that goes away sometime soon!

    I am home today with a semi-sick husband and using that as an excuse to be super-lazy myself, so thinking I need to get caught up on Cougar Town--haven't seen any of those. But love love Modern Family. That little stepson? What a treat--at least in the Costco episode... and the whole Costco thing was high-larious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you watching The Middle? I love Modern Family also but I think I might like The Middle even more - too funny. I'm with you on Cougar Town, I'm on the fence but holding on a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails