Oct. 21: Potty mouth

One of my Facebook friends said that while on her son’s computer, she tried to get to my blog and the parental controls set on his account wouldn’t let her in. I had no idea that Stuff Jen Says is profane enough to be caught by naughty-filters. Big apologies to anyone who ends up here on an innocent Google search and is shocked at what they find. I’m pretty sure there’s a lot worse stuff out there, though.

I ran my blog URL through a film rating tester. I haven’t done this in a while and am too lazy to try to find the results of the last one. This time, the results were a big, fat ‘R’ rating. Honestly? I’m not surprised at all by the rating, but very surprised it didn’t list a lot more of the profanity I’ve recently used.

Click here to find the rating for YOUR blog!

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

  • piss (2x)
  • cocaine (1x)

Don’t judge me.

blogsignature

3 comments:

  1. I ran mine through the test, and I came up with a PG-13, based on the excessive use of the word "shoot". Except I'm a photographer, people!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I thought for sure I'd have like PG or something but I got an R also. Apparently I've uttered...

    kill (10x)
    breast (4x)
    dead (2x)
    poop (1x)

    Sounds like I might have some pent up anger I wasn't aware of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I thought for sure I'd have like PG or something but I got an R also. Apparently I've uttered...

    kill (10x)
    breast (4x)
    dead (2x)
    poop (1x)

    Sounds like I might have some pent up anger I wasn't aware of?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails