Oct. 18: Oh, the randomness of it all

My bloggy friend Jen E over at Momma Blogs a Lot started a new blog that she uses just for memes, leaving her regular blog for regular stuff. Smart girl. I guess I don’t care as much about my readers as she does.

  1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
    Sure. Who that person is changes on a pretty regular basis.
  2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
    I avoid public restrooms as much as possible. When I have to use them, I do whatever’s necessary to avoid touching anything with my hands.
  3. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
    Imagination
  4. What are your super powers?
    My typing speed is incredibly frightening to my enemies
  5. Where are your car keys?
    Where they belong—in my purse
  6. Last song you listened to?
    I’m watching “Rent” right now, so pretty much every song on the soundtrack
  7. What’s your most annoying habit?
    I have no annoying habits whatsoever
  8. Where did you last go on vacation?
    Sunriver, Oregon
  9. What is your best physical feature?
    I think my ear lobes are kinda nice—well, they’re clean, anyway
  10. What CD is closest to you right now?
    Can’t be more specific than to say “Christmas music”
  11. What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
    Shredded cheese, butter, milk
  12. What superstition do you believe/practice?
    Can’t think of any
  13. What color are your bed sheets?
    White
  14. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
    A bird, because I would totally poop on people who deserve it
  15. Last thing you broke?
    Our Internet connection
  16. Do security cameras make you nervous?
    No
  17. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
    “Today I shall be witty, charming and elegant. Or maybe I’ll say ‘um’ a lot and trip over things.” (What, you can think of something that better describes my life?)
  18. Last time you went to a cemetery?
    Three years ago—Jacksonville
  19. Last concert you went to?
    Spinal Tap, “Unwigged and Unplugged”
  20. Favorite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
    Most memorable was probably Billy Joel
  21. Next concert you’re planning to attend?
    Don’t know
  22. Do you talk to yourself?
    Occasionally
  23. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
    Yep
  24. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?
    Yes, my cat L.C. had babies when I was in college. It was amazing. Apparently I saw a cat give birth when I was young, but I don’t remember it at all, much to Mother Mary’s dismay.

Please play along on your own blog or in a comment.

blogsignature

2 comments:

  1. 1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?

    Yes. Couple of people all the time. Others just once in a while.

    2.How do you flush the toilet in public?

    With my foot - always. I've got a whole public bathroom routine taught to me loooong ago by my Grandma.

    3.Name one thing you worry about running out of.

    Feelings.

    4.What are your super powers?

    Being a mother.

    5.Where are your car keys?

    Don't have a key per se it's a black fob thing. It stays in my purse always since there's no ignition in my car.

    6.Last song you listened to?

    Journey DVD. Deen singing "Still They Ride." Made me cry.

    7.What’s your most annoying habit?

    Like Jen, I have none. Maybe forgetfulness? ;)

    8.Where did you last go on vacation?

    Hard to remember but I think the Caribbean in March.

    9.What is your best physical feature?

    Do fake fingernails count?

    10.What CD is closest to you right now?

    Plain White T's.

    11.What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?

    Milk, eggs, flour tortillas.

    12.What superstition do you believe/practice?

    Spilling salt. Not really. I don't think I have any.

    13.What color are your bed sheets?

    Cream-ish.

    14.Would you rather be a fish or a bird?

    Bird. I don't like being wet all that much.

    15.Last thing you broke?

    A candle holder.

    16.Do security cameras make you nervous?

    No.

    17.If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?

    "Girls Just Want to Have Fun!"

    18.Last time you went to a cemetery?

    Two years ago.

    19.Last concert you went to?

    Spinal Tap, “Unwigged and Unplugged."

    20.Favorite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?

    Bette Mid-a-ler.

    21.Next concert you’re planning to attend?

    As yet unplanned.

    22.Do you talk to yourself?

    Yes.

    23.Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?

    Yes. Both.

    24.Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?

    Yes. Both cats and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. # Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
    Occasionally me...
    # How do you flush the toilet in public?
    Feet work great--if I were rich, I'd hire it done....
    # Name one thing you worry about running out of.
    T.P.
    # What are your super powers?
    Ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound--and you thought it was Superman!
    # Where are your car keys?
    Where they belong—in my purse
    # Last song you listened to?
    "Rent" CD
    # What’s your most annoying habit?
    You'll have to ask my kids--I'm in denial of any...
    # Where did you last go on vacation?
    Lake Pend Orielle, Idaho
    # What is your best physical feature?
    The twinkle in my eye(s)...
    # What CD is closest to you right now?
    Andrea Bocelli
    # What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
    French vanilla coffee creamer, food that needs disposing of, mustard
    # What superstition do you believe/practice?
    Don't walk under ladders--which probably makes sense on every level
    # What color are your bed sheets?
    Ecru
    # Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
    A bird--love that "airplane" view!
    # Last thing you broke?
    Gilly's heart when I wouldn't let him sleep with me
    # Do security cameras make you nervous?
    No
    # If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
    Stories from my Irish, Catholic, drinking family....
    # Last time you went to a cemetery?
    Yesterday—Jacksonville
    # Last concert you went to?
    The Rouge at Red Rocks!
    # Favorite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
    The Rouge at Red Rocks!
    # Next concert you’re planning to attend?
    Does my brother count??
    # Do you talk to yourself?
    To myself and Gilly ALL the time
    # Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
    Adopted, yes!
    # Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?
    As a child, my grandmother didn't think that was something a child should see. I was an adult!! before that happened. I wanted it to be different for my kids, and my youngest, favorite daughter doesn't even remember....

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails