My bloggy friend Jen E over at Momma Blogs a Lot started a new blog that she uses just for memes, leaving her regular blog for regular stuff. Smart girl. I guess I don’t care as much about my readers as she does.
- Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Sure. Who that person is changes on a pretty regular basis.
- How do you flush the toilet in public?
I avoid public restrooms as much as possible. When I have to use them, I do whatever’s necessary to avoid touching anything with my hands.
- Name one thing you worry about running out of.
- What are your super powers?
My typing speed is incredibly frightening to my enemies
- Where are your car keys?
Where they belong—in my purse
- Last song you listened to?
I’m watching “Rent” right now, so pretty much every song on the soundtrack
- What’s your most annoying habit?
I have no annoying habits whatsoever
- Where did you last go on vacation?
- What is your best physical feature?
I think my ear lobes are kinda nice—well, they’re clean, anyway
- What CD is closest to you right now?
Can’t be more specific than to say “Christmas music”
- What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Shredded cheese, butter, milk
- What superstition do you believe/practice?
Can’t think of any
- What color are your bed sheets?
- Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A bird, because I would totally poop on people who deserve it
- Last thing you broke?
Our Internet connection
- Do security cameras make you nervous?
- If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
“Today I shall be witty, charming and elegant. Or maybe I’ll say ‘um’ a lot and trip over things.” (What, you can think of something that better describes my life?)
- Last time you went to a cemetery?
Three years ago—Jacksonville
- Last concert you went to?
Spinal Tap, “Unwigged and Unplugged”
- Favorite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
Most memorable was probably Billy Joel
- Next concert you’re planning to attend?
- Do you talk to yourself?
- Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
- Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?
Yes, my cat L.C. had babies when I was in college. It was amazing. Apparently I saw a cat give birth when I was young, but I don’t remember it at all, much to Mother Mary’s dismay.
Please play along on your own blog or in a comment.