Oct. 11: Post uno

request

I guess I’m not the only one who wishes I spent my weekend doing something other than weeping about how little sleep I’m getting and how much pain I’m in. For reals, I’m about to ruin whatever internal organ gets ruined by taking too much ibuprofen. I’m trying not to take drugs any more often than I absolutely have to, but I need to get at least a little bit of sleep and I can’t sleep if I’m sobbing. I haven’t been blogging because I don’t want every post to be all complain-y. At this rate I’m going to need to change the name from Stuff Jen Says to All Whining, All the Time—Now with More Whining, OMG So Much of the Whining!

For the past hour I looked for something I could post, a link to a funny thing or even a meme. No luck. Pfft.

Here’s a photo my FB friend Corinne posted the other day. I think it’s awesome.

Sorry, Loveliest Lori. I tried. You’re getting quantity, not quality, at Stuff Jen Says today.

blogsignature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I'm sorry you're still hurting but you know I'll still complain if you don't blog enough. ;)

    And, I do love you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails