July 16: Boise's where it's at

I spent this past weekend with Debi and Deanna in Boise. Except for being god-awful hot I had a marvelous time. The kids are absolutely adorable and were definitely the highlight of my visit. I already can't wait to go back, but not until it's a leetle cooler or I am less fat and sweaty.

In honor of my trip, I Googled "Boise is" and here's what I found.

Boise is...

  • booming
  • at an elevation of 2704 feet (824 m) above sea level
  • fluttering with bright colors thanks to a butterfly exhibit
  • not San Francisco
  • here. Captain Poop to the Rescue!!!
  • good, it’s clean and people are friendly
  • diverse and vibrant
  • waiting for a check
  • a great summertime destination
  • second to none for all your computer repair needs
  • as green as Dublin
  • near the bottom
  • absolutely for real
  • too far from where you are
  • online!!!
  • smaller than Portland, yes; but the goth scene is almost the same size
  • aging me
  • in Idaho
  • not bulletproof
  • a lot like Honolulu
  • adorable
  • being dodged by the traditional powerhouses
  • pronounced "Boi-see" and not "Boi-zee"
  • a great guy
  • cursed
  • the capital of Nowheresville
  • not a large city with as high of a demand for marijuana as Los Angeles
  • indeed blue
  • the perfect city for a memorable visit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails