July 18: New caricature

Martin e-mailed me a pic of the Simpsons version of himself. I'd like to publicly (not pubicly) thank him for playing along with my little game. Sometimes I think I write this stuff and no one gives a crappity crap crap. Sometimes I think no one even reads it. Sometimes I think maybe no one cares about my recommendations, or follows my awesome suggestions. Sometimes I think I'm all alone in the world. [sob!]

Any-hoodle, I don't know if this Simpsons dude looks more like Martin than Flanders does, but what we see when we look in the mirror is a lot different than what others see. When I look at Martin I just think Thomas Magnum. 'Course, I haven't seen Martin in a long time. Maybe my memory's fuzzy.

Remember, you can make a Simpsons character of your very own at the Simpsons Movie web site. And then you must e-mail it to me. So says I.

--Jen

1 comment:

  1. I think Martin wears a barrel like NO ONE ELSE!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails