July 10: Reverend pride, HA!

Big news in celebutard world today: Tori Spelling is now an ordained minister. She says, "I am now officially ordained. Yep, thats right....Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail. I'm so proud. I can't wait to hang it."

I would just like to say that if Tori Spelling's ordination was as non-grueling as mine was, I don't know why she's making such a big deal about it. I mean, "I'm so proud"??? If she were to accurately complete that sentence it would be, "I'm so proud I have an e-mail address and Internet access." Because that's the criteria for online ordination.

This just cheapens the whole thing. Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails