July 5: Who loves me, baby?

Uh, this seems a little imbalanced, doesn't it? I could probably be a little more loving, I suppose. But then I would have to be nice to people that don't deserve it. We all know I'm incapable of that.

--Jen

89% Of The Internet Loves Me!
I am loved by 89% of
the population, including:

36567 people who love voters
34612 people who love Windows users
48400 people who love geeks
In return, I love 39% of
the population, including:

51467 happy people
33986 poets
39292 bloggers
so, who loves you?

1 comment:

  1. 55% Of The Internet Loves Me!
    I am loved by 55% of the population, including:
    70132 people who love happy people
    43482 people who love people who wear sweaters
    40920 people who love bloggers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In return, I love 52% of the population, including:
    8328 programmers
    27159 people who drink lots and lots of coffee
    33988 poets

    That's a whole-lotta-love! I feel suffocated!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails