July 6: Christmas don't be late (?)

Someone's making a live-action Alvin & The Chipmunks movie. Is this a good idea? I mean, I love Jason Lee, but are those gangsta versions of Alvin, Simon and Theodore? WTF?

It's being released around Christmastime this year. Here's the Wikipedia page; there's not much there yet, but I'm sure it'll get updated as more info comes out about the movie. Like the plot. And why someone thought this movie was a good idea. The "Here comes trouble" tagline could just be prophetic.

...I just don't know...

1 comment:

  1. I don't care for Jason Lee's Earl mustache, but without it, he's SO hot - I'll gladly pay premium price to see him and the chipmunks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails