July 16: Yo ho ho...

There are a bunch of diet beverages these days that are vitamin-fortified. Like breakfast cereal, but with cancer!

This is what the Coca-Cola company has to say about their new Diet Coke Plus: In addition to providing great, refreshing taste, Diet Coke Plus is a good source of vitamins B3, B6, and B12, and the minerals zinc and magnesium. Each eight-ounce serving of Diet Coke Plus provides a good source of Niacin (vitamin B3), vitamins B6 and B12, zinc and magnesium (15% Daily Value [DV] for Niacin, B6 and B12, 10% DV for zinc and magnesium).

I don't know about you, but I like the idea of the stuff I mix with all that rum to be healthy. Because when I'm drowning my sorrows, I still care about vitamins. Thanks to you, beverage companies, we will all soon be staggering Popeyes.

Have a great week, y'all--

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails