I can’t resist a good meme.
- You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing this house absolutely, positively must have?
A big, huge, jetted bathtub that no one is allowed to use but me.
- What is your dream car?
I’m not so big into cars, but occasionally I lust over some I see on the road. These days my car of choice would probably the Volkswagen CC. I loves me my Volkswagens.
- iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
Neither. I hate having phone envy, so I’m purposely avoiding reading much about either since I just got a new phone and don’t want to WANT a new one.
- When you’re feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
- Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up?
Mr. T-Bury. Duuuuude. Dana knows.
- By this time next year, I ...
…hope I need a haircut.
- Do you think the United States will elect a female president in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
Yes and maybe.
- What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
In my cozy bed, still sleeping. It was lovely.
- What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing a game on my phone, waiting to feel sleepy.
- Do you have any famous relatives?
My nephew’s gettin’ there.
- How many different beverages have you had to drink today?
Coffee, water. Two.
- When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
There were a ton of parents in one of my volunteer orientation sessions about a month ago.
- When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
“Yep, still bald.”
- Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Three summers in a row, week-long camps at Big Lake. Loved them.
- Name a song that can make you cry.
“The Dance.” Every time. It always makes me think of Kim F’n’s sister, Kari.
- Are you pleased with your education?
My college education, yes. Not so much everything that came before it.
- Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
A male stripper. We went to a Chippendales-type show for April’s bachelorette party. I’d be just fine if I never went to another.
- When was the last time you were at church?
Love how a question like this follows the one above. I was in a church last weekend for the kids’ piano recital. I can’t remember the last time I was at church as a worshiper. The only thing I miss is singing the hymns. I always loved that part.
- It’s 2 a.m. and you are not home. Where are you and what are you doing?
I’m probably in a car returning from a long drive somewhere.
- What do your bank checks look like?
There’s a coffee design on them. I ordered them about ten years ago and am still working on the same box. I use them mostly for paying for the kids’ school lunches and piano lessons.
- Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Spaghetti Factory, Sonya and her family plus my in-laws plus my own family, tasty as always.
- Quick, find a book. Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph’s first sentence.
“As soon as I remember that my mother called this morning, I try to forget it.” (page 25 from Going in Circles, by the fabulous Pamela Ribon)