Jun. 6: Hair watch #3, Day #25

Victor’s been noticing a big change in my hair growth lately, so I decided it was time for another picture. This one shows not only a lot more hair than we could see on day #19, it also shows that it’s not coming in as blond as I thought.

A close-up view of a cross-section of my noggin:

And here’s a close-up of the cowlick that gave me such grief when I wanted my hair straight and flat against my head (for some reason) in fourth grade. I’ve got one in the front too. Lucky me. And lucky Jack—he got them in exactly the same places. Some inherited things really suck.

Yep, practically ready for a ponytail, eh?

blogsignature

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially like the swirly cowlick stuff; I can relate to that! Let me know when you want to borrow from my vast collection of headbands, fancy ponytail holders, etc. No scrunchies though, those have been banished to 1990. But plenty of other hair do-hickies for when you need 'em! Happy growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. Embrace the baby butt feel b4 it's gone :). I think I have a few scruncies for you :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray, talk about progress! You'll be back in pony tails in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new crop of hair. Remember, when it grows out a tiny bit more all you need is a nose ring, a couple of tattoos, maybe some flannel and a sneer. Then you'll look like you MEANT to look that way - and no one better get in your path. It's my emergency back up plan. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new crop of hair. Remember, when it grows out a tiny bit more all you need is a nose ring, a couple of tattoos, maybe some flannel and a sneer. Then you'll look like you MEANT to look that way - and no one better get in your path. It's my emergency back up plan. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails