Jun. 24: All about Sunshine

I haven’t done one of these Google searches for a long time, probably because I enjoy them way more than the person I do them for. Here are the ones I did for Ed (one of my favorites!), Kathy, Martin, Boise (apologies to my Boise peeps, but it is pretty chuckle-worthy), Sherilee, and my long-suffering husband, Victor. Today it’s my dear friend Sunshine’s turn, lucky girl!

 

Sunshine wants…

  • KING KONG!
  • a rainbow
  • to fly like Superman
  • nothing more than to ignore the whole paranormal world and just return to her life as a baker
  • you!
  • to take hold of you and leave some sort of impression
  • to watch
  • to play the field
  • to appear on Big Brother to show that brains and beauty do mix
  • to race in shorts and a pair of flip flops
  • to argue the point
  • to be taken seriously
  • her to bring it on
  • to avoid the Fang of the Eternal Hunt

 

Sunshine loves…

  • all types of music
  • to cuddle
  • to play in my ficus
  • sticking the letters on the wall of the tub
  • me
  • the internet, reading, tomato sandwiches, and her nieces and nephew
  • to play rough
  • the pink ditsy floral outfit
  • this hat!
  • crawling around on all fours
  • dogs and kids and would make a wonderful addition to any family or adult

 

Sunshine said…

  • “I hate all of you.”
  • “Well, then that’s bang bang boogie!”
  • she’ll announce her pregnancy when she’s one hundred percent sure of it
  • “Eat fiber. That might help.”
  • “See the way his aura changes. It’s absolutely living.”
  • “The bondage, leather and fetish theme was good for the night.”
  • “OK, keep floating in the ocean.”
  • she was annoyed
  • “I’m a flip flop girl.”
  • “You like fruit?”
  • “How’s it going, good lookin’?”
  • “It’s a first offense.”

 

Sunshine was…

  • not considered
  • born in 1916
  • so damn awesome
  • hilarious
  • the prettiest
  • beautiful but disturbingly stupid
  • instantly famous as “the chick who KO’d the guy!”
  • a no show
  • in a blue outfit, part of which exposes her shoulders
  • irresponsible enough to drink that much
  • a hot topic of conversation in churches and the news media in South Korea
  • asked to move
  • something to absolutely marvel at
  • doubled over with laughter
  • taken away kicking and screaming
  • workin’ ‘em on the dance floor
  • able to snag up at least four Academy Award nominations
  • sent from above
  • pretty as Puerto Ricans
  • a 4-year-old when we bought her
  • a first class cookie-eating machine
  • definitely not gay

 

Sunshine can’t…

  • buy me love
  • sleep
  • seem to stay in one place for long
  • believe I let you leave
  • grow Christmas trees
  • fail
  • use voodoo
  • find my door
  • get enough of your love
  • be stopped
  • wait ‘til you move out to California
  • be all bad
  • get her stethoscope out
  • be moaned at
  • rhyme
  • rent videos there anymore
  • wait to try the wormballs

1 comment:

  1. It is CrAzY how damn accurate that is!!! Google scares me. They know my stuff.

    p.s. thanks for thinking of me. you make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails