Jun. 13: Hair watch #4, Day #32

We took today’s pictures out in the sun. That’s right, after eleventy million days of rain, we’re finally enjoying perfect weather here in Portland-town. Anything we’re doing indoors that could be done outside seems like a complete waste of sunshine. Aaaaaahhhh…

Previous Hair Watches can be found at #1, #2, and #3.

It’s coming along nicely, isn’t it? Nice and GREY, that is. But before I start getting too complain-y, I’ll remind myself how nice it is to see hair growing out of my head again. Grey-ish or not, it’s hair. We can deal with the color later. It may not have been necessary, but I used shampoo this morning. I’ve been washing my head with bar soap for such a long time that it felt very strange… and yet right.   It was more than a little bit awesome.

My eyebrows are slowly coming in, but they’re really light still. My eyelashes are taking their time—they’re back, but growing so slowly that they’re still very short and mascara does nothing but smear itself around my eyes. It’s not the best look for Jen.

Finally, in the category of over-sharing, I’m proud to announce that I used a razor today for the first time in months! It was actually a little bit fun, but I’m sure the novelty will wear off soon.

Hooray for hair!

2 comments:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails