Thursday Thunks (TT) is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Your blog posts/answers to TTs can be type or pictures, doesn’t matter! YOU pick, not us, we just give you the assignment (yep, just like English class... only we won’t grade your spelling and grammar).
- It officially became summer on Monday. What’s your favorite part of winter?
I love the holiday season and snuggling up in warm sweaters and blankies, but I think my favorite part of winter is when it’s finally over.
- What was your worst summer vacation ever?
Probably one of my summers between two years of college. Some of those kinda sucked.
- Tell us about the best job that you ever had.
Definitely my software training position at Catapult. Fun coworkers, fun work, constantly learning new things. If not for most of the students from one large county, it would’ve been PERFECT.
- Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
Someone I don’t like anyway.
- An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why?
Hmmmm… probably 1989. I turned 21 that year, and wasted a lot of my time pining over a boyfriend that didn’t matter. However, there were a lot of good things too, so I’d want to repeat that year to fix the stupid stuff I did and re-live all the awesomeness.
- Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.
Phone— for obvious reasons.
Lipstick—can’t stand dry, pale lips.
Hat or scarf—these days, there’s always one nearby in case I have to do a quick cover.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Probably that snotty exchange of letters between me and my grandmother a while back.
- If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read one of your posts, which one would you pick and why?
I have no idea. There aren’t very many I’m that proud of. I guess it’d have to be this one, in which I explain the mystery that is Jen. <cough, cough>
- What would be the worst entertainment or sporting event that you could be forced to watch?
With apologies to my football-loving friends, here’s my interpretation of that sport: someone blows a whistle, a bunch of guys run into each other and fall in a big pile, someone blows a whistle, the players spend a little too much time in the pile, the guys in the studio talk about the ‘play’ for ten minutes, then it all happens again. There’s also a ball in there somewhere. Sooooo booooooring.